Visibility – Chamber Members are connected with more business people through attendance at Chamber events and through Chamber Marketing opportunities. It’s an easy way to connect with a lot of people quickly.
Access - When you join the Chamber and actively get involved you'll discover that meeting prospects who may have an interest or who can refer you to key contacts you're trying to reach is a huge benefit of membership. From being on committees, serving as an ambassador, or attending specific events where prospects are likely to be, you'll find yourself in situations where you can identify and meet decision makers face to face versus making cold calls.
Ongoing Training & Education - Unless you have the luxury of a training budget, you can take advantage of timely affordable training programs.
Networking - From seminars, summits, luncheons to mixers, there's absolutely no excuse for not being able to meet new contacts, referrals and people who can help you with ideas and additional ways to grown your business.
Low Cost Advertising Opportunities - The Chamber Newsletter and website reach an impressive audience of local business people and other movers and shakers in the community.
Advocacy - The Chamber researches, lobbies and routinely discusses with local and regional government unit and the media to keep people up to date on central issues of importance pertaining to their membership and the community.
There you go, six great reasons to be a Chamber Member! Contact the Chamber office to become a Member, (775) 623-2225
Message from the Board of Directors
Are you bored? Become a Chamber Ambassador!
We are looking for a few good people to start our Chamber Ambassador program.
What is a Chamber Ammbassador, you might wonder?
Our Mission would be:
It is the mission of the Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and retention by:
• Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
• Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
• Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber's programs
• Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors
• Increased name and face recognition
• Increased networking opportunities
• Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
• Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact
• Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
• Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
• Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
• Chance to help the community and show community pride
• Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” and “Ambassador Spotlights.”
Program Benefits for the Chamber
• Increased visibility within the community
• Better understanding of membership needs
• More involvement of existing Chamber Members
• Ability to manage events more effectively
• Increased recruitment opportunities
• Member retention
Are you interested in serving as a Chamber Ambassador? If so, please contact the Chamber office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 775-623-2225
Chamber News and Events
Monday, June 6th– 5:30pm
Board of Directors meeting at Chamber office
Tuesday, June 14th – noon
Chamber General Membership Luncheon—noon
$15/plate, chef’s choice.
Saturday, June 26th, 4-7pm
Patriotic—Born in the USA—Yankee Doodle Dandy WINE WALK!
Join us downtown for a little sipping, a little shopping, a little fun!
Customer Service Award Form. If you wish to submit your nomination on our form, please download it and print it out.